Sunday, September 12, 2010

MY FIRST CONTEST:Find my guide...then find the photo that she is NOT in !

Below are twelve photos, all but one has my wife, my European guide in the photo. My wife wears a very distinct hat as seen in Foto 1 but she is not quite as easy to find in the subsequent photos. See if you can find her in all but one of the fotos. The first emailer to identify all 11 fotos correctly gets dinner on me at one of two places: Your local Mcdonalds with a $5 cheque from me or dinner at my house but you are responsible for getting there. No accommodation provided...guide's orders !
FOTO 1


FOTO 2

























FOTO 3









FOTO 4
                                                        







FOTO 5
FOTO 6
FOTO 7
FOTO 8
FOTO 9
FOTO  10
FOTO 11










































































FOTO 12




















You must identify where me wife's hat appears in each photo and which photo does not have her in it at all. Only one entry per person please...it's my first contest...Europe broke the budget!
Send your answers to szpin@sympatico.ca
    GOOD LUCK !

1 comment:

  1. Oh Richard,

    Don't worry we are reading your blog. No need for the contest. The pictures are great and so are the blogs.

    See you soon.
    Nadia B

    ReplyDelete