Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wanna play "CHICKEN?"

Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!
Chicken is good for you, I have read. It is healthier than beef, leaner than pork and almost as healthy as fish. Well, I eat so much of it, I should sound like a chicken. But I can't say I am healthier for eating it. I dream that I should be thinner, leaner, a mass of muscle for all the protein that is found in chicken. But look at me and you'd think all I do is eat it in its I fried mode. Never !!

I have had fried chicken maybe twice in the past year. When I toured the southern USA, areas famous for their fried chicken, I never ordered it once. I don't know why I didn't order chicken. Maybe I was being diet conscious...me??? Now I regret not having had it for I might have been able to say, "Deeelicious, or fantaaaastic!" As is, I cannot comment in any way about real southern fried chicken. Too bad!

In my next few blogs, I am going to write some of my best chicken recipes. Here are a few comments people have made about my chicken meals...

"Only a coward would make a better chicken!"
"A feather in his cap for his Chicken diablo!"
"No foul with his fowl !"
"More than something to crow about !"

So come back soon and check out my chicken recipes. The stuffed chicken breasts will get you rave reviews. My stuff breasts get cudos and BRA_vos all the time, so often, in fact, that I am a bit embarrassed about it all.

So come fly with me and my chicken recipes !











Watch for my next blog for some really good chicken recipes !

Visit back !

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to yet another sublime recipe!chi-chi

    ReplyDelete