Monday, November 29, 2010

CHILI RECIPES wanted !!!

Chili is something I can eat like crazy, anytime, anywhere, any recipe. Over the years, like my tomato sauce, I have made chili over and over again, and never has the outcome been the same as any made before. I think the reason behind this continuously changing chili is because whenever I make it, it is created spontaneously, on a whim, as my mood suits. If I feel like adding ground chicken, boom; tabasco, boom; ketchup,ok; and so on. I get away with these constantly varied preparations because I am the only one in our home who eats the result.

I recently made vegetarian only chili. It was good, not superb, but good. I ate it all over a period of about a month. However, I prefer meat in my chili. I think my chili may be have been prepared incorrectly all the times I have made it because I do not use cumin, an ingredient which I now feel may be absolutely essential to a good chili. So now my search for a good chili recipe begins, a recipe, tested, tasted, prepared and served.


Please send your chili recipe with your commentary included. I will begin my testing next month, after I have finished my cookie making. Send recipe to     szpin@sympatico.ca   Thank you!


I will try every recipe and post my critiques, criticisms and compliments along with the recipes which I liked the most.

Visit back !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment